The Energy Live Consultancy Awards (TELCAS) 2018
Consultus was shortlisted for 4 awards at The Energy Live Consultancy Awards (TELCAS) 2018
- Consultancy of the Year: Consultus is committed to the highest quality client experience and building lasting partnerships to achieve specific client requirements. One size does not fit all, meaning the provision of bespoke solutions, and our expert teams work with all suppliers, using our in-depth knowledge, established presence and longstanding relationships to ensure the best outcomes.
- Best Customer Service: You can’t be in business if you don’t offer great customer service. That’s not just about being nice, it’s about dealing with problems, fixing and finding solutions and keeping your customer informed.
- Secret Star: This year we are proud to nominate Hayley Conroy as our secret star.
The Energy Awards 2017
Consultus (formerly known as The Energy Brokers) was shortlisted in two categories at The Energy Awards 2017
- Energy Buying Team of the Year: This award “recognises a company’s ability to devise and implement a purchasing strategy that manages energy prices in a controllable manner, while achieving below budget costs for gas and electricity procurement.” Our submission stated that “everything we do in understanding a customer’s energy requirements, market engagement, negotiation, procurement, demand management, risk and contract delivery is focused on teamwork and delivering best value. Our Energy Buying Team is 100% focused on consistently exceeding customer expectations.” Case studies featured included helping a client to save approx. US$8 million per annum, and enabling another to achieve a benefit-against-budget of up to 20%.
- Third Party Intermediary (Broker) of the Year: This nomination recognised out commitment to “getting the best for our customers.” Our submission highlighted the fact that our innovative risk and buying strategies mean we have outperformed the market by 20-35% over the last decade, while maintaining longstanding trusted relationships with suppliers. We also focused on business ethics – our transparent ethos and open book policy that has remained constant for 20 years – plus the fact we invest on our people, and that the mantra of our Customer Experience function is to over-deliver. Our customer retention rate is more than 96% and our Net Promoter Score is 52, in the upper quartile for service-based businesses.