Group Business Analyst
This key position is responsible for understanding existing processes and systems and work with the internal teams to define and deliver change for improvement and efficiency.
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous success in a similar organizational setting and will articulate the journey in mapping and understanding existing business process flows, seeking efficiencies and building a strategy to incrementally streamline individual processes, systems, departments, and the whole business.
- Existing Process & System mapping
- Identifying efficiencies and building a strategy to stakeholder and board
- communicate with internal “customers” to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
- identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business
- communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- A Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences. You will be required to act as a translator between parties, both technical and non-technical
- the capacity to motivate others and lead change
- the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- a passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- a strong interest in business and business development
- a good understanding of information technology.
- Adaptable communication skills – demonstrates adaption and understanding of communication requirements of different stakeholders ad how to illicit buy in and enthusiasm from all around them
- Extensive track record of delivery as a Business Analyst in similar or larger business settings
- Can demonstrate experience of Software and IT strategy development & execution
- Shares Consultus’ core values: Integrity, Continual Development, Working Together, Excellence, Delight & Distinctive
- Can demonstrate an understanding or background in dealing with IT systems
« Return to Careers