is to increase awareness of Consultus services and to book qualified
appointments for the business development team. To support the sales and
marketing function through cold calling and campaign telephone follow up,
appointment setting, sales lead generation, data cleansing, increasing
awareness of the Consultus portfolio and relationship building.
Experience & Key Competencies
At least two-years’ experience within a utilities B2B proactive telemarketing/telesales or sales environment, working to KPI’s and meeting set targets, and an excellent standard of verbal and written communication essential.
Self-motivated team player with the ability to think fast. Must be quick to learn and apply new information to different prospect scenarios, attention to detail in all aspects, good attendance and timekeeping.
To ensure all
pre-defined KPI’s are met and exceeded by:
- Make planned outbound calls to pre-defined database of new prospects to promote Consultus, identify business opportunities, generate leads and secure appointments for business development colleagues
- Use personal email communication to introduce Consultus and follow up calls with relevant targeted messages and collateral
- Work with the marketing team and business development manager(s) to help meet revenue targets by regularly supplying opportunities
- Ensure companies included in campaign data are researched, contacted and monitored with accurate, call backs scheduled
- Keep prospect data clean, up to date and relevant, identifying key decision makers, ensuring that target organisations and contacts are logged
- Understand the Consultus value proposition and service messages
- Follow up service and sector marketing campaigns
- Undertake small targeted, personalized email campaigns
- Carry out surveys/research/information gathering campaigns
- Follow up event attendees
- Reporting daily, weekly, monthly as required
« Return to Careers