Data-driven minds leading the way
The Consultus International Group is a cause-driven business, on a mission to leave the planet in a better place than it is now. At the forefront of innovation, we’re looking for great minds to help us support people on their Net Zero journey. As a Billing Analyst, all you need is:
- Logical thinking skills
- An acute eye for detail and numbers, with the ability to work with large volumes of data
- Intermediate Excel skills, including VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
We are invested in you!
We want to build a team for the future, not just today. That’s why we’re committed to your development and wellbeing and value your opinion. As part of your role, you will have your say on how we can improve processes.
We understand that everyone has their own needs, which is why we provide our people with Perkbox rewards. Perkbox allows you to create a benefits package which is unique to you! In addition, you’ll receive:
- Training and development, to help you become the best.
- External ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ and continuous initiatives, to support mental and physical wellbeing.
- Flexible Working Scheme, to ensure a comfortable work-life balance.
- Generous holiday package, because ‘you-time’ is important.
- 2 flexible mornings off a year, because we understand that life throws surprises.
- Hybrid home and office working from our modern offices in Leicester, because you can!
Become an expert with us
Your role will be at the heart of our processes and will provide you with a great understanding of the energy industry. With support available across the team, you will be involved in:
- Support all invoicing functions & aspects within Contract to Cash to Renewals Process
- Gain a good understanding of the end-to-end Contract to Cash to renewals Process
- Ensure invoicing is completed in accordance with internal processes and Client SLA’s (if applicable) (rates and discounts agreed) and within agreed timescales
- Ensure commission and invoice queries are raised and dealt with in a timely manner
- Validate monthly consumptions in preparation for monthly invoicing
- Ensure all contract pricing and commercial arrangements are checked and validated
- Ensure all significant invoicing adjustment transactions are approved before processing
- Maintain and develop close working relationships within the finance and support services departments, Consultants, Customer Service, Bill Validation and Procurement Teams
- Maintain client invoicing spreadsheets and produce client related reports
- Ability to deal with foreign currencies and to translate project-based costs to Client invoicing requirements
- Creation of SQL scripts to perform database queries from multiple tables
- Creating dashboards in Power BI to assist Stakeholders with visualisation of data
- Accounts Receivable
- Record all client and energy supplier remittances and receipts in subsidiary sales ledger and Sage Sales Ledger
- Liaise with Assistant Accountant on queries from bank reconciliations and unallocated cash
- Calculation and upload of invoicing & revenue journals
- Ensure all client balance adjustments are approved such as bad debt write-offs
- Support provision for bad debts policy with ad hoc analysis and bad debts forecasting
- Reconcile all invoicing related general ledger accounts for assigned projects and assigned client portfolios
- Ensure full and transparent digital records and audit trail of all client/energy supplier correspondence (including all invoicing, credit notes, queries and reminders) with links to all relevant documents issued
- Ensure debts are chased in line with the Company reminders cycle
- To create forecasts of future revenue using contracted revenue and pipeline sales
- To analyse and calculate monthly revenue figures. Compare and identify variances of actual revenue to budget/forecasts
- Validation and processing of Staff Upsell Commission payments for Payroll
- Support development and maintenance of necessary schedules and information documents for 3rd party audits and internal QA processes
Committed to inclusion and diversity
The Consultus International Group is an organisation represented by individuals from all backgrounds. We are proud to continue building a team which embraces inclusion, so encourage suitable applications from a diverse array of talent.