Consultant for Assured Energy
Enthusiastic consultant/sales professonal to develop and maintain pipeline of new sales to support continuing business growth for Assured Energy, a part of The Consultus International Group, based in Leicester.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Conversion
- Sales to new clients via telephone and face to face meetings – Depending on Business needs
- Pipeline Management including contracting, onboarding and initial contract
- Up-selling assistance to Consultus International Business Development Team
- New product launches – Ability to understand new launches and promote to customer base
- Assist with communications with outside agencies and customers
- Assist in the marketing of both new products and company exposure to the SME Market.
- Competitor knowledge and understanding
- Other minor duties as advised by the Line Manager from time to time.
- Attract and sell to new customers via SME Expos and events
- Live and breathe customer centric qualities with every contact
- Work as part of a wider team to fulfil all customer energy needs
- Use and maintain the CRM, Quotation and Contracting Platform
Key Attributes, Qualifications, Qualities and Experience
- The individual must have ideally had experience and held a similar position in B2B SME Sales and Service, ideally being able to demonstrate their role in company growth. Preferably with energy industry knowledge.
- A keen focus on sales development including a passion for new acquisitions.
- Understand/Manage cost of sale and adapt approach to achieve maximum return i.e <100k Direct Sales, >100k referrals to in house Business Development Executive
- An ability to understand and integrate with the financial requirements of the clients. The role involves a high degree of commercial awareness.
- Disciplined individual who has the desire to work hard and apply the righ sales principles
- Being able to provide a simple explanation on energy matters to non-experts.
- As the role covers a number of key activities including new business acquisition the individual must be able to adapt to business needs
- The individual must be able to converse at a high level and be a good communicator/ motivator.
- Good time management with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be computer literate with excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, internet, etc.
- Capable of working on own initiative and providing attention to detail.
- A team player, resilient and positive.
- Proven ability to influence people at all levels within the organisation
- Sales to new clients by both Volume and £’s signed
- Referrals to other areas of the business where applicable
- Maintaining the Company Image
- Application of the Core Values including essential housekeeping KPIs
- Successful product launches and delivery to the SME market
- Adherence to the Company Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Evidences department communication
- Production of regular, accurate position reports
Hiren Kanabar (SME Sales Manager)
« Return to Careers