Bureau Analyst or Specialist
We have three Business Analyst/Specialist roles available, two permanent and one to cover maternity leave.
The position is responsible for the administration, analytical and general day-to-day functions of the Bureau clients within the Bureau Team, with a focus on day-to-day delivery of client-focused tasks and assisting the designated Consultant / Bureau Manager with their duties.
The role includes the timely and accurate completion of invoice validation and the regular production of accompanying reports; of query resolution, of updates to the database’s site, meter, contract and consumption data, and updates to energy cost and budget information which lead to the delivery of an efficient, accurate and professional service to clients. The role is also responsible for ensuring that processes are refined and adhered to and ensuring timely notification to the Consultant and Client Delivery Teams of any further actions needed to be undertaken by the client.
- Review client estates monthly for accuracy – check for any additions / deletions
- Process all additions, closures and deletions (change of tenancies) in a timely manner
- Update internal systems with accurate information/data to maintain accuracy
- Accurately entering utility invoice/s information into the validation software
- Validating the client’s ‘cost of gas’ and ‘cost of power’ against reports from suppliers
- Ensuring billed rates, metering charges, transportation charges and other charges are validated and the validation software is updated as required
- Daily updating and issuing of clients’ reports, in accordance with their SLA’s
- Payment files issued (weekly) on the agreed day
- Manage any internal, client, supplier and third party queries through to completion
- Maintaining query logs in the agreed format
- Fully manage the client’s mailbox within the agreed SLA’s
- Manage disconnection notices within the agreed SLA’s
- Build and maintain a strong and healthy relationship with client’s, supplier’s, third parties and internal staff
- Accurately updating the customer’s energy usage data on a monthly basis and ensuring profiles are updated per supplier information
- Ensuring company procedures are adhered too
- Carrying out PayCheck historic bill validation on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the wider team by performing other duties that may be requested and agreed, or advised by the Line Manager from time to time
- All internal, client, supplier and third parties queries are fully resolved within agreed timescales
- Update and fully manage the query log
- Produce monthly query log reports
- Ensure any site additions, closures and deletions are actioned within the agreed timescales
- Mailbox Management
- Ensure all emails and post mail is manage through to completion
- Forward any mail to the correct internal team within Consultus
- Log activities on a daily basis to measure workload
- Compile all weekly payment files within correct timeframes and send out to the client all payment packs
- Update the client’s master payment files to be able to track when each payment files were sent
- Disconnection Notices
- Collate all suppliers disconnection notices and ensure they are managed efficiently
- Liaise with the supplier and the client to confirm payment status
- Log all disconnection notice on the disconnection tracker
- Application of the Core Values
- Adherence to team processes
- Advocates of the Bureau department promoting both internally and externally.
- “One team” approach to day to day activity supporting duties across the department and wider business.
« Return to Careers