Bureau Financial Analyst
The Consultus International Group is looking for someone for this brand new exciting role as a Bureau Financial Analyst to help support and grow our Bureau Services packages.
You will manage accounts payable on behalf our clients, processing payments for invoices, providing financial reporting support, while conforming to financial legislation and best practice. This is a great role for someone who works well with processes and numbers and enjoys project support, exploring and supporting new opportunity growth.
- Processing client invoices for payments
- Supporting the set up of new services and products
- Producing utility budgets, forecasts and accruals (either monthly, quarterly or annually depending on client needs)
- Liaise regularly with internal finance department to ensure client payments are made accurately and on time, by preparing and providing payment files.
- Manage and maintain a record of client accounting policies, payment terms and making sure these are adhered to.
- Liaise closely with external finance departments to establish payment process/routine – including maintaining client balance sheets.
- Understanding & maintain knowledge of financial regulations and legislation, and ensure compliance with this at all times, e.g. FCA
- Using attention to detail ensuring invoices are process correctly
- Continuous improvements – supporting process/software development
- Driving revenue with new and existing opportunities
- Establish & Maintain relationships with relevant clients, internal stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Supporting the wider team by performing other duties that may be requested and agreed, or advised by the Line Manager from time to time.
- Accurate maintenance of client balance sheets
- Ensuring all invoices are processed and paid with SLA
- Continuous development bringing efficiency to role
Key Attributes, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic, organised and proactive approach to work
- An Analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
- Great with numbers and dealing with large data sources
- Process/compliance driven
- Experience of working with finances
- Great experience with Microsoft excel
- Abilities to drive lean processes
« Return to Careers