Customer Services Executive
We are invested in you!
The Consultus International Group is a cause-driven business, on a mission to leave the planet in a better place than it is now. We want to build a team for the future, not just today. That’s why we’re committed to your development and wellbeing and value your opinion. As part of your role, you will have your say on how we can improve.
We understand that everyone has their own needs, which is why we provide our people with Perkbox rewards. Perkbox allows you to create a benefits package which is unique to you! In addition, you’ll receive:
- Training and development, to help you become the best.
- External ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ and continuous initiatives, to support mental and physical wellbeing.
- Flexible Working Scheme, to ensure a comfortable work-life balance
The Customer Services Executive should be a great communicator and have a keen eye for detail, being responsible for the Customer Services Team administration and assisting the designated Consultant/Team Leader.
- Setting up and validating new clients on in house systems
- Review client estates quarterly for accuracy-check for additions / deletions
- Standard reporting assistance (Cost Consumption/Site lists/Invoice queries)
- Issue all client reporting in accordance with SLA’s
- Dealing with additions and deletions (change of tenancies on a daily basis)
- Ensure client Letters of Authority (LOA) are valid and up to date
- Assist in the review of client ASC / MOP / DC / DA / AMR contracts and update systems accordingly
- Update monthly strategic internal reports: Won /Lost/At Risk and OSB Business
- Assist the Meter Read programme from mail merge email requests / to providing exception reports
- Assist in the management of queries associated to the team’s portfolio
- Maintain and update in house systems so they are up to date at all times
- Maintain and update Client Management Team files and management reporting
- Query Management – initial response to acknowledge query in writing, within 24 hours. (this is an email to confirm we have received the query and an update outlining initial review of issues and actions that need to be taken
- To ensure all Change of Tenancies are actioned within the agreed timescales
- To ensure all site additions are actioned within 24 hours of receipt
- To ensure all client site lists are checked and updated quarterly with the client
« Return to Careers