Creative thinking, delivering results
We are a 25-year-old utility consultant, lauded for a ‘world-class’ service and voted ‘Most Trusted Consultancy’ for 2 years running. The Consultus International Group is a cause-driven business, on a mission to leave the planet in a better place than it is now. At the forefront of innovation, creative thinkers are at the heart of everything we do; we need your ideas to bring energy to our brand. As a Marketing Executive, all you need is:
- Previous marketing experience, ideally in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Marketing Degree, CIM or Marketing/Business qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for marketing and delivering results
- Well-organised and a keen eye for detail
- A motivated team player
- An enthusiasm to gain commercial awareness of the industry and Consultus business
You’ll particularly stand out if you have:
- 3+ years in Marketing positions – B2B
- Experience of social media management and content creation
- Experience in proof reading
- Management or creation of PPC campaigns
- Website CMS experience (ideally in WordPress)
- Experience in running email campaigns (ideally in MailChimp)
- Basic graphic design skills and creative flair a bonus
- An ambitious attitude towards learning and development
We are invested in you!
We want to build a team for the future, not just today. That’s why we’re committed to your development and wellbeing and value your opinion. As part of your role, you will have your say on how we can improve.
We understand that everyone has their own needs, which is why we provide our people with Perkbox rewards. Perkbox allows you to create a benefits package which is unique to you! In addition, you’ll receive:
- Training and development, to help you become the best.
- External ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ and continuous initiatives, to support mental and physical wellbeing.
- Flexible Working Scheme, to ensure a comfortable work-life balance
- Hybrid home and office working from our modern offices in Leicester, because you can!
Become an expert with us
Involved in a number of exciting marketing projects, this role will provide you with commercial awareness of the energy industry as a whole, whilst further enhancing your creative know-how. As part of your role, you will:
- Provide new and creative ideas for marketing campaigns including email, social media, advertising and PPC
- Be responsible for co-ordinating email campaigns from design and built to delivery and analysis
- Produce accurate, engaging content to support bids and tenders received into the business
- Create engaging content for social media, blogs and thought leadership pieces and staying abreast of the latest industry news and emerging trends
- Track conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website
- Build successful relationships with third parties/agencies who will provide support in all areas of Digital Marketing
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that marketing campaigns and activities are delivered on time and that results and evaluated and shared across the business
- Ensure that the company website is kept up to date and that any required changes are made efficiently using a CMS system (WordPress)
- Manage and assisting with the online chat tool (ZenDesk) as and when required
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Analyse results across marketing channels and identifying improvements where necessary
- Co-ordinate industry events from start to finish and ensuring lead follow up
Committed to inclusion and diversity
The Consultus International Group is an organisation represented by individuals from all backgrounds. We are proud to continue building a team which embraces inclusion, so encourage suitable applications from a diverse array of talent.
« Return to Careers