It couldn’t be a better time to join our Marketing Team! We are a 25-years old Utility Consultancy that has built a formidable reputation for transparency and ethical business. Now we are in the midst of pivoting our business to join the battle to save our planet.
Net Zero is our core business!! A world-class consulting partner driven by the expertise and innovation of our people, we aim to leave our planet and its people in a better state than when we started. We will do this by helping organisations and their supply chains to plan, prioritise and achieve their carbon neutral goals, and in the process help them to use less energy, reduce costs, better manage risk, and increase their energy security.
We need a Marketing Manager to put us at the forefront of this emerging market and reinvigorate the brand and route to market. The focus is to build on our impenetrable reputation and take us to the next level.
Key objectives will be to build and lead a team of internal and external resource to develop a diverse and robust marketing strategy that focuses on increasing market share, reinvigorating our brand, supporting/feeding our various brands/sales teams and much more.
A fantastic opportunity for someone who will thrive on the responsibility of building a team and innovative strategy in an emerging, exciting and fulfilling marketplace.
Common Tasks & Responsibilities
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation, brand awareness and drive qualified traffic
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, email campaigns, networking, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis. Utilising internal and external resource.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website, proposals, facts sheets/brochures, case studies etc.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess ROI
- Gather customer insights, consumer trends and market analysis to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field – preferable
- 3+ years in Marketing positions – B2B
- Proven experience in working for a conceptual, trust base business/consultancy – preferable
- Proven experience in flourishing in an emerging market – preferable
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Not targeting a specific Marketing speciality – open to consider all options
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools – preferable
- Great leadership qualities – strategic and interpersonal
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
« Return to Careers