This position is responsible for the delivery of the department’s objectives in relation to Metering and Data collection contracts to ensure clients receive a world class service, with value added to meet their requirements in the following areas –
· Metering Services (MOP).
· Data Collection services (DCDA).
· AMR services.
· Ensure relevant processes are maintained and adhered to for all metering and data contracting services including producing Meter Operator/Data Collection Tenders and Recommendations.
· Coordinate/progress Gas & NHH AMR installs and provide monthly updates to clients.
· Maintain and assist in the development of internal systems relevant to metering and data provision.
· Work with the Line Manager to track, monitor and report on tasks progress.
· Maintain relationships with relevant clients, internal stakeholders, and suppliers.
· Support with the correct appointment of Agents to provide revenue to Consultus.
· Ensure delivery of data and liaise with data providers to ensure data completeness.
· Provide weekly or monthly reports on data quality to clients.
· Supporting the wider team by performing other duties that may be requested and agreed, or advised by the Line Manager from time to time.
· Timely and accurate delivery of associated tasks.
· Accurate record keeping and data input.
· Internal communication with relevant business units.
· Application of the Core Values.
· Adherence to team processes.
· Timely and accurate production of Tenders.
· Timely resolution of queries.
· Experience with metering and data contracts (desirable).
· Excellent organizational skills including the ability to accurately report on progress.
· Ability to follow processes from start to finish and in a timely manner.
· Excellent time management & interpersonal skills.
· Experience of working to deadlines and ensuring agreed service levels are adhered to.
· Focus on delivering excellence.
· Good working knowledge of MS office.
· Experience of collaborative working to ensure continual development.