We are invested in you!
The Consultus International Group is a cause-driven business, on a mission to leave the planet in a better place than it is now. We want to build a team for the future, not just today. That’s why we’re committed to your development and wellbeing and value your opinion. As part of your role, you will have your say on how we can improve.
We understand that everyone has their own needs, which is why we provide our people with Perkbox rewards. Perkbox allows you to create a benefits package which is unique to you! In addition, you’ll receive:
- Training and development, to help you become the best.
- External ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ and continuous initiatives, to support mental and physical wellbeing.
- Flexible Working Scheme, to ensure a comfortable work-life balance
This position is responsible for the administration functions for the PayCheck team and assisting the team members with their duties. PayCheck service incorporates the historic validation of bills in line with statutory limitations and undertakes a number of associated checks and various optimisation projects. The role includes liaising with external parties in preparation of the PayCheck audit as well as liaising with various DNO’s to assist with the ASC optimisation as well as the supply meter reclassification of the clients.
The role is also responsible for ensuring that processes are refined and adhered to and ensuring timely notification to the Consultant and Customer Service teams of any further actions needed to be undertaken by the client.
- Ensuring all relevant data is collected on each PayCheck customer in preparation of the audit process
- Liaising with Clients, Consultants and other departments within the company about the service
- Obtaining and filing utility invoices from suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate entry of utility invoice information into the system, manually or imported
- Assisting with maintaining databases e.g. site, meter and contract information, and consumption data, paying particular attention to COTs and acquisitions
- Assisting with ASC reviews and liaising with DNO’s to arrange changes to agreed levels
- Advising suppliers of new ASC levels and ensuring agreed changes are implemented correctly
- Assisting with supply meter reclassifications and liaising with DNO’s to arrange changes
- Assisting with updating and issuing of clients’ reports when required
- Ensuring queries are raised with the supplier and followed up until resolved, reporting back to the client once complete
- Maintaining established supplier contacts
- Ensuring all financial information is prepared and passed to Finance in a timely manner
- Carrying out PayCheck historic bill validation on an ad hoc basis / when required
- General administrative duties
- Supporting the wider team by performing other duties that may be requested and agreed, or advised by the Line Manager from time to time
« Return to Careers