Procurement Specialist – Flexible Products
We are unique – as unique as you are
The Consultus International Group is a cause-driven business, on a mission to leave the planet in a better place than it is now. At the forefront of innovation, we’re looking for great minds to help us support people on their Net Zero journey. As a Procurement Specialist, all you need is:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role (working for a buyer, TPI etc.)
- Logical thinking skills
- An acute eye for detail and numbers
- Intermediate Excel skills
We are invested in you!
We want to build a team for the future, not just today. That’s why we’re committed to your development and wellbeing and value your opinion. As part of your role, you will have your say on how we can improve.
We understand that everyone has their own needs, which is why we provide our people with Perkbox rewards. Perkbox allows you to create a benefits package which is unique to you! In addition, you’ll receive:
- Training and development, to help you become the best.
- External ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ and continuous initiatives, to support mental and physical wellbeing.
- Flexible Working Scheme, to ensure a comfortable work-life balance
- Hybrid home and office working from our modern offices in Leicester, because you can!
Be an expert with us
We will help to harness your understanding of the energy industry, allowing you to manage and quality-check processes. Our specialists will:
- Prepare and issue flexible tender documents in line with client requirements and deadlines
- Analyse, negotiate, check and administer flexible contracts in line with client requirements
- Issue flexible recommendations providing pricing and product recommendations based on agreed risk strategies and in line with client requirements
- Advanced knowledge of prices, third party charges and supplier products across all territories
- Assist in resolution of clients contractual queries
- Establish, develop and maintain supplier contacts with suppliers across all utilities and territories
- Ensure all systems are updated with the relevant contractual information
- Understand and manage the impact of portfolio changes on contracts
- Plan and prioritise departmental workload
- Assist in new product development and management
- Anticipate, research and report on future changes in the energy industry regulation and communicate any impact to the flexible pricing and or products to all relevant parties
- Plan and deliver necessary training to meet new staff members’ job requirement’s need
- Manage departmental KPI’s and supplier SLA’s
- Represent the department on company projects and the company on external events
Committed to inclusion and diversity
The Consultus International Group is an organisation represented by individuals from all backgrounds. We are proud to continue building a team which embraces inclusion, so encourage suitable applications from a diverse array of talent.
« Return to Careers