Project Leader – On Site Services
This position is responsible for the delivery of the department’s operational and growth objectives and the management of the team delivering the services within it. The role includes the team management and lead project coordination for the following services:
- On Site Services – Utility Connections & associated siteworks
- Collaboration with Building Services Design teams
- Integration of Net Zero Pathway initiatives
You will take responsibility for ensuring that the team deliver services in accordance with our agreement with clients, whilst ensuring we maintain commitment to our company values and objectives. The role will also be responsible for the effective and timely communication with internal stakeholders, clients, and partners to ensure our clients receive a World Class service.
This position will cover participation in the formulation and delivery of the company’s on site and technical Services, from both an operational and strategic prospective.
- Set clear objectives to enable effective delivery of projects
- Participate in project meetings, create meaningful actions, and propose adjustments
- Introduce and maintain project and budget trackers as required
- Monitor and report on project and team performance, against agreed standards and introduce methods for continuous improvement
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the identification of upselling opportunities
- Provide training and development of team members and other colleagues as required, including 1-2-1’s, appraisals and performance management.
- Attendance/Participation in relevant industry events, to include delivering relevant updates to the team.
- Assist Head of Procurement with the introduction and onboarding of new services
- Managing deadlines and ensuring communication of any deviations from agreed deadlines
- Ensuring queries are raised with the team, clients or their representatives and followed up until resolved, reporting back to the relevant stakeholder once complete.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers, clients, and sub-contractor contacts
- Ensuring team mailboxes are monitored and kept up to date.
- Assist with and contribute to RFPs as requested by Sales and Marketing.
- Support the Business Development Manager with sales pursuits.
- Ensure internal systems are always maintained and up to date.
- Supporting the wider team by performing other duties that may be requested and agreed or advised by the Line Manager from time to time.
- Timely delivery of projects in accordance with agreed scope
- Revenue Generated through upselling of services
- Accuracy of the relevant project management database
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Timely resolution of queries
- Timely and accurate updating of company systems
- Quality of interface with team members, other team members and suppliers
- Application of the Core Values
- Adherence to team processes
Key Attributes, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years Project Coordination experience, including leading a small team
- Experience in the Utility, Building Services or Construction industry (desirable)
- Demonstratable experience of introducing positive change to processes
- Determination and persistence
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Experience of using project management software
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to accurately report on progress
- Ability to have foresight of potential issues and present solutions
- Understanding of processes and start to finish delivery
- Experience of collaborative working to ensure continual development
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, SUBMIT YOUR UP TO DATE CV AND COVERING LETTER DIRECT TO PAUL.COX@CONSULTUS.GROUP
« Return to Careers