The Consultus International Group is looking to bring our recruitment in-house. This brand new and exciting role provides a combination of tactical delivery and working closely with our Global Operations Director to design, build and deliver a market leading talent acquisition strategy and graduate recruitment programme.
Working closely with the hiring managers and HR team, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process, up to and including candidate onboarding. You will work to fill a variety of roles across our departments, including but not limited to Customer Services, Procurement, SME Sales & Account Management. The role will provide lots of variety and the opportunity to build a team over future years.
We are looking for someone with lots of energy, is passionate about people and who wants to play a part in ensuring all our clients are successful in their own Net Zero Pathway.
· Running the complete end-to-end recruitment process
· Building relationships with hiring managers to better understand team objectives and challenges, converting that knowledge into effective candidate profiling, and providing regular feedback on recruitment progress
· Writing job adverts and working with our marketing team to ensure our branding and language is up to date and appropriate
· Direct sourcing of candidates through job boards and social media, pitching roles to candidates and prospects
· Screening applications, carrying out first round interviews and making shortlists to send to the hiring manager
· Pipelining talent for future strategic hires
· Organizing and preparing internal interview panels when required
· Work with our onboarding team, HR & hiring managers to ensure the best 1st day experience
· Identify and maintain candidate tracking software
· Feed into future graduate rec programme
Key Attributes, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· Enthusiastic, organised and proactive approach to work
· End-to-end recruitment experience, ideally from the utilities sector but not essential
· Strong stakeholder management
· Enjoyment in solving people-based challenges, being creative with solutions whilst maintaining high quality delivery standards
· Experience of graduate schemes would be a nice to have
· Professional approach to candidate experience, operating in a timely and communicative manor